Successful candidate will:
He/ She will support deliverables like decision automation, process optimization models, payment behavior analysis, prediction models etc., that give healthcare providers the edge in affordable business decision making and that can scale with their demands. The role sits in the sweet spot between technology and customer support business needs and provides opportunity for growth, high business impact and working with seasoned business leaders.
This position will analyze, client data to identify immediate improvement opportunities, set and execute against project milestones for clients, model and support change management strategies, develop formalized story boards to convey business decisions to senior client leadership, and facilitate client calls and in person meetings.
This position will showcase a candidates proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, or related field.
- 3+ year of experience reviewing and analyzing revenue cycle data and summarizing key takeaways for management a plus.
- Travel up to 30% domestically
- Must possess the following:
- Analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis
- Technical expertise regarding revenue cycle management, data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Understanding of healthcare organizational design, project management and revenue cycle process improvement strategies
Etyon, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Head hunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to any Etyon, Inc. employee.Etyon, Inc. does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Etyon, Inc. will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Etyon, Inc.